Can We please get a 3rd server?

Llriel

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think more or less, they can easily add another server. But I believe that all depends on how many people will be on the server. But by seeing how big the queues are during the day time (here in US). I agree with Llriel on this.

lDGrEfW.png

136547 I think more or less, they can easily add another server. But I believe that all depends on how many people will be on the server. But by seeing how big the queues are during the day time (here in US). I agree with Llriel on this.

Agreed, simple as that.

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwOi8vaS5pbWd1ci5jb20vcGhKZ1kxVC5wbmcifQ.hqodqMJJV0ZCdhIbIzD7XkbgtUk.png

In all honesty, we don't need another server. If we add more servers there will be a smaller community, less competitiveness, and etc.. We should expand and stabilize the servers we have now. If the playerbase is growing rapidly, then yes we might need it.

136521 Adding the second server could have been a bit complicated. However, when adding the 2nd server, they should have put in the framework to be able to add/remove servers at will. So it mostly comes down to is it financially acceptable to add another server? Any game is a business. You think people just do this because "they want to". They do this to earn money. If opening a third server will net them more money, then they will do it. If not, they won't. Simple as that

tbh i would love to be able to pay money just to get on a premium server that F2P accounts can't get onto. already dropped $100+ in the game so its working whatever they are doing.

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwOi8vaS5pbWd1ci5jb20vcGhKZ1kxVC5wbmcifQ.hqodqMJJV0ZCdhIbIzD7XkbgtUk.png

As the PRO twitter says a new server will be addressed in a month or so and then will be entertained with funds. The process of setting up a new server is not a super simple process as it take Shane some time to properly do. Also each server needs to have ddos protection as well. Also a new server puts more stress on our small moderation team, as well as forum organization since we are still getting used to how to properly orient a second server in our work. Please be patient and remember this is a non-profit fan made game by volunteer staff who just want to give you the players a fun place to experience Pokemon. I will be locking this forum due to a lack of useful conversation and its growing toxicity. Please be patient and in the mean time enjoy the game.