Cannot connect to server

Pasaway008

While playing, I get stuck then disconnected. Trying to get back, but not possible. The server says "cannot connect to server". My guess is that the server is full. But im already inside a while ago. It should be first come first serve right? I dont want to brag about it but I am a MS player. How can I be motivated to keep the MS if they kick me then I can't log in?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the same problem right now dude. I was right beside @mephilist in silph co building funnily enough 20 mins ago or so lol.. Then it crashed and I can't get back in. It's been stuck on 558/555 for the past 20 mins. Perhaps the servers went down again?

mega_char_sig_by_jpshaw90-d959ngc.png

arrow_sig_by_jpshaw90-d95dtr7.png

I have the same problem right now dude. I was right beside @mephilist in silph co building funnily enough 20 mins ago or so lol.. Then it crashed and I can't get back in. It's been stuck on 558/555 for the past 20 mins. Perhaps the servers went down again?

oh wow that was you? Hi there! haha. Yea it probably went down.

slipknot_signature_by_eviltxgod.png

oh wow that was you? Hi there! haha. Yea it probably went down.

Yeah that was me dude haha. Was battling the same rocket grunt as you then got dc'd. Hopefully get back in soon but will probs have to battle all them grunts again lol.

PRO is doing something great and I have warned them before on a sudden increase of players. Please do something, I am not asking much so please do your magic. Youre on the right track, you just have to keep it going.

*Im addressing to the staff.

Within a few months the increase of players will probably quadruple.. Before the BETA was lucky if 300 players were online. Now there's over 1000+ players registered and I can see there's new players every day. Not a lot of people know about this game yet (probably for the best just now) but loads more people will find it, word will spread and there be a massive influx of players very soon.

I know it takes funding for a game like this, but if Poke MMO can have like 10 channels and a server capable of holding thousands of players then I'm sure PRO can do it since 90% of Poke MMO players will jump to this game.. Me being one of them. (becasue lets be honest, this game is 100x better than ROMHackMMO...)

I agree Darkro. Lets trust the staff will do something about it. And I hope everyone helps in their own little way. Some may donate, some may suggest improvement and some my report bugs. Anything. This is the best as of now! so I expected an increase of players. I just hope they read my shout.