Cannot connect to server

Pasaway008

I just finished the league E4 too.. god i hope thats not rolled back it wasnt easy.....

Only the inferior talk down on others regardless of their privileges or positions.

Inferior to their community with their heads in the clouds unwilling to evolve.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

while playing today, I was AFK for a couple of seconds, then suddenly I was kicked out. Not sure why but when I logged in, my character was in the Pokecenter. I am not sure if this is a setup by the game to kick the idle players if AFk and warp them in the Pokecenter, if it is then whoever thought of it is Very Genius. I salute you. This will help lessen the server load. If possible, maybe this can be improve by putting a countdown that if not confirmed by the player, will be automatically warped to the pokecenter. This will also help players that are stuck in some random side of the map. Then....

For MS players, the idle time for the server to kick should be 1hour.. joke.. :)

It's the problem with the host, game never crashed; no estimated time for it to be online but it will be fixed soon :)

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

It's the problem with the host, game never crashed; no estimated time for it to be online but it will be fixed soon :)

I know you said no ETA but do you think it will be by tonight?

Dev's are the one who can contact host so we Mod's don't know when will the server come up, but hopefully it will be soon.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

I know you said no ETA but do you think it will be by tonight?

Dev's are the one who can contact host so we Mod's don't know when will the server come up, but hopefully it will be soon.

ok thanks for the reply anyways hope it comes up soon need to play lol.