twin dragon orb

Talhacoc123

After completing crater town damon gives me 2 orbs.....i have to put 1 orb there in dining room behind the noivern guardian........1st time i placed the orb but couldnt succceed ....2nd time i put the 2nd orb and i failed again...i have no orb left now...my question is that can i continue my dungeon without those orbs??? or shomething will happen this or that...

Edited by Talhacoc123
adding a name

• Talhacoc123 changed the title to twin dragon orb

Hello, @Talhacoc123

Thank you for taking time reporting and my apologies for the inconveniences brought to you by this.

For further investigation, can you provide me some more infos about the issue, as below:
  - On which account/ server did you encounter this issue?
  - Was this newly occured? Please provide me the time when you encountered this

Regards

Shiningluck

8 hours ago, Talhacoc123 said:

After completing crater town damon gives me 2 orbs.....i have to put 1 orb there in dining room behind the noivern guardian........1st time i placed the orb but couldnt succceed ....2nd time i put the 2nd orb and i failed again...i have no orb left now...my question is that can i continue my dungeon without those orbs??? or shomething will happen this or that...

Hi, @Talhacoc123

There are ways to obtain the orbs inside the game.

However, since the quest just has been added, I'll not point out precisely how to obtain it.

Instead, I recommend to talk carefully with the NPCs located at Crater Town.

You'll be able to find clues how to obtain the orb :3

In addition, only the player who creates the party will use one of the orbs.

Therefore, try to find someone who wants to challenge the dungeon and join.

As the thread cannot proceed further, I'll now be closing the thread.

I wish you good luck on your quest and hope you enjoy the game.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love