The grunt After 4th gym wont run away

Hallurha

In pokemon SHining pearl on switch I am having problems with the galactic team grubt After the 4th gym

I have badges 1-4, having just beaten the gym leader for the 4th gym… all the walkthrus say I need to speak to that grunt, who is waiting for a package and he should run. But he doesnt, am I doing something wrong or is it a bug???

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Haha 1

Hello @Hallurha,

It seems that you have missed a previous mini-quest. If you haven't already then go back to Veilstone City and visit the building that the Galactic Grunts had blocked. Meanwhile, pick up the TM for Fly. Also, try to enter Sinnoh Safari and see if any other story sequence gets activated. Hope this helps you.

Kind regards,
Yverneas.

Edited by Yverneas
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Hallurha said:

In pokemon SHining pearl on switch I am having problems with the galactic team grubt After the 4th gym

I have badges 1-4, having just beaten the gym leader for the 4th gym… all the walkthrus say I need to speak to that grunt, who is waiting for a package and he should run. But he doesnt, am I doing something wrong or is it a bug???

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hi, @Hallurha

I would like to inform you that this forum is a place to ask questions related to PRO.

As the issue being outside of PRO, I'll be closing the thread.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love