Few Suggestions to PRO.

Hugowar

Hello Guys...

I have few suggestions to do:

1- Add Numbers to the HP Bar

2- Select different colors on private chat messages (we can already coloring some groups but not private messages)

3- More Hotkeys (We just have 4 hotkeys at this momment...)

4- Fast access items - In a battle we can use the numbers to select a particular option (ex: (1) Fight, (2) Pokemon, (3) Items, (4) Run, my idea is: when we select Pokémon and items we can choose the number "3" for example, and the third of pokemon list go to the field, the same idea will be used in the selection of items.

5- Waiting List Acess - The game is getting popular and for sure the server limit will be reached every time, so we need a Waiting List, will be more fair (inhibiting players from using automated clicks) and we dont need try every time to connect.

Accept more suggestions or improvements :Grin:

Obs: Sorry for my bad english, hope you can understand my ideas on this topic

I totally agree with suggestion 1.

As for suggestion 5 , the developer is already trying to improve on the server( I heard that a new server is coming up so this might not be needed)

:)

We can have the rest of suggestions maybe later? I believe that the main problem should be resolving the server issue and also getting rid of possible bug.

WPn280o.png

350.gif573.gif

I totally agree with suggestion 1.

As for suggestion 5 , the developer is already trying to improve on the server( I heard that a new server is coming up so this might not be needed)

:)

We can have the rest of suggestions maybe later? I believe that the main problem should be resolving the server issue and also getting rid of possible bug.

Thanks for your post @IceFortune!

I think the game will grow much more! So its better do (if possible) the waiting list now haha.

About the other ones, all of them are not much necessary at this time (can wait)