released legendary

Mourya

Hello,

I accidentally released my latias when I was going through my pc .. I was about to clear something else and I swear it happened..my mistake.

Then I asked around in all chat ,they said boos nikola ... well I got crit by the mewtwo while setting up and now I have to wait 21 days and the worst part of all this is there's the summer event latias form that's going to end on 1st sept(2-3 days) ... now this is crazy unfortunate.

Now it has just been released so I was hoping I could get any help.

I didn't take any screenshots ,but its lvl 40 and jolly and and some decent ivs ig . that's all I remember.

Pls Help.

Thank You.

8 hours ago, Mourya said:

Hello,

I accidentally released my latias when I was going through my pc .. I was about to clear something else and I swear it happened..my mistake.

Then I asked around in all chat ,they said boos nikola ... well I got crit by the mewtwo while setting up and now I have to wait 21 days and the worst part of all this is there's the summer event latias form that's going to end on 1st sept(2-3 days) ... now this is crazy unfortunate.

Now it has just been released so I was hoping I could get any help.

I didn't take any screenshots ,but its lvl 40 and jolly and and some decent ivs ig . that's all I remember.

Pls Help.

Thank You.

Hi, @Mourya

I have recovered your latias and it should be placed at the last slot of your PC.

As your issue being solved, I'll now be closing the thread.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love