44K Magic Dungeon (Temporarily Closed)

G44k

Welcome to 44K Magic Dungeon

in a blink of an eye, your mons will be trained and even ready for marriage

DAYCARE SERVICES

Leveling:

• Leveling is always done at lvl 95.
  • Normal Evolution - Evolution via leveling.
  • Prices may vary depending on the pokemon and on our negotiation (most likely less than the stated price on this shop).
  • Contacts: In-game: G44K
                    Discord: Sakuraee#3059
  • Maximum number of pokemon is 7(per player) but it may vary depending on the number of pokemons that is already in queue for leveling.
  • The time depends on the queue and number of pokemon that I already have. I can finish 12 mons in 4hrs or so but it still it depends on variety of factors but rest assured because you'll get your mon in not more than 24-48 hours.
  • I accept priorities with additional 30k. 
  • Service first payment later.
  • You'll get a constant update in discord about your mon so chill homies😁.

Prices: 

• Type 1: 60k for mons with 2 normal evolution. (starters, dratini, gible, etc.)
  • Type 2: 80k for mons with 1 normal evolution. (timburr, nidorans, zubat, ferroseed, pineco, etc. mostly mons that evolve via trading)
  • Type 3: 100k for mons with no normal evolution. (rotom, eevee, scyther, etc.)
  • Type 4: 120k for stalls and mons with high exp gauge. (togepi, skarmory, beldum, etc.)
  • Type 5: 150k for absurd stalls with high exp gauge and evolved mons. (happiny, chansey, audino, wynaut, etc.)

EV service:

• 40k - Full Evs 252/252 4
  • I might not accept ev service if I am full with leveling.
  • Minimum number of pokemons is 4 or with leveling service.

That's all for now. Thank you for dropping by and if you ever need trained mons you can check my forum shop. I hope you'll find what you're looking for. See you in game🙂

44K Magic Lair Link: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/201460-44k-magic-lair-august-30-2022-added-12-new-mons/

Edited by G44k

• G44k changed the title to 44K Magic Dungeon (Temporarily Closed)
  • Doakes locked this topic