Put the type next to the name of the pokemon with the random 6

Weekoldcheese

Hi everyone moved to revolution from showdown after finding out about it, i love this game its awesome! 

I've played a lot of random battle's on showdown my elo is around 1500 to 1600, i'm not amazing but i know how to play. 

Part of the game shouldn't be in my opinion "i know what type of Pokémon these are and you don't" so i win, just put the types next to the names. you only get a set amount of time and pulling out the pokedex for every single interaction and having to click on your pokes in the corner and read over them in a fast passed battle is really lame. 

sure pokes dont always have moves that correspond to their types, but thats kinda the point, to get a turn ahead of the other player by being skillful, predicting what they are going to play, outspeeding with a disadvantaged type maybe but with a super effective move. substituting after a turn ahead. not "that Pokémon that looks like a bird is actually grass fairy!" 

I could understand this in the mmo style game, thats part of the fun, you're a trainer finding out about stuff.... in a pvp battle with 12 random pokes? nope. just annoying.

Anyways i thought just a tiny little change will really improve the pvp random battles so i thought id post on here and see if it gains any traction. 

Cheers 🙂