banned?

Plugmyfatdumper

1. 1.

PRO Username: plugmyfatd

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue? : No

Your knowledge about PRO: Beginner

What have you done before the problem was there?

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Description and Message

i was playing and out of no where i got banned. i was trading with my friend. i have put a lot of time into the game and have done nothing wrong to get banned i am a very loyal and good person wouldnt do anything to get banned. i just want my account unbanned so i can continue my adventure with my best friend and to give him back his pokemon. thank you for your time.

• Like 1

137523 PRO Username: plugmyfatd

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue? : No

Your knowledge about PRO: Beginner

What have you done before the problem was there?

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Description and Message

i was playing and out of no where i got banned. i was trading with my friend. i have put a lot of time into the game and have done nothing wrong to get banned i am a very loyal and good person wouldnt do anything to get banned. i just want my account unbanned so i can continue my adventure with my best friend and to give him back his pokemon. thank you for your time.

"Think twice about your username.

If Inappropriate, you will be suspended permanently." ~registration page. l2 read bruh

137523 PRO Username: plugmyfatd

Description and Message

Also make sure you are including everything needed in a ban appeal.

Go the link below and log into your account it will be the reason why you have been banned if Sweetheart turn open the topic in the "Discipline Appeals" section.

Link to access the game's website and enter in your account to see the reason for the ban:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/Account.php

Section to make the appeal:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=32

Any questions just ask here.