Game bugged.

Desolous

1. 1.

PRO Username: Tyberion

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue? : Yes

Your knowledge about PRO: Beginner

What have you done before the problem was there?

Re downloaded the client. (64 client)

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Re installed and tried other clients.

Description and Message

PRO Username: Tyberion

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue? : Yes

Your knowledge about PRO: Basic Knowledge

What have you done before the problem was there?

Re downloaded the client. (64 client)

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Re installed and tried other clients.

Description and Message

Hi,

Recently re downloaded the client and when I log into the game the character creation image is bugged. (showing what look to be random menu images and a big square that just looks like static)

Also in game player and poke sprites are grayed out partially, so are other players sprites. Some flower tiles appear as path tiles too. No idea what's goin' on. Was fine when I last downloaded the game.

Description and Message

Hi,

Recently re downloaded the client and when I log into the game the character creation image is bugged. (showing what look to be random menu images and a big square that just looks like static)

Also in game player and poke sprites are grayed out partially, so are other players sprites. Some flower tiles appear as path tiles too. No idea what's goin' on. Was fine when I last downloaded the game.[/i]

Please try to delete any versions of PRO you have and reinstall if it works let me know if not msg back on this forum and i will see if i can get someone that can help.

I re downloaded the client again, logged in and seems to have worked this time around! :S

The only thing I did differently this time was I extracted to downloads instead of desk top. Don't see how that could of caused any issues.. but thanks guys for the help.

Peace!