wts sneasle 31-27 (20+)

Besik67

7 hours ago, Besik67 said:

start longwinddd

Hello,

I would like to inform you that this auction hasn't started due to your failure of providing proof of this bid. As soon as you can provide proof of the bid thats when this auction will start. 

If you recieve any other bids after the auction has started you must provide proof of the bids as well. If you fail to do so there will be harsher consequences. 

Best Regards,
MBK

MBKv2.gif

PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT | PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD | TRADE RULES | AUCTION RULES 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

47 minutes ago, Besik67 said:

Longwinddd win 2m

Hello,

I see you changed the auction timer from 10h to 1h at the same time as posting the screenshot of the bid from longwinddd. Since we can't check the seconds of which came first I will remind you to be careful in doing this. If you posted the screenshot first then changed the time limit that would not be allowed. However, you still didn't wait for the entire hour to pass before announcing them the winner. You announced them the winner 34min into the auction while 26min remained. Due to this you have been punished for a poorly handled auction. 

Since there was no other bids even after the full hour has passed by @Longwinddd you are still the winner of this auction. 

Best Regards,
MBK

MBKv2.gif

PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT | PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD | TRADE RULES | AUCTION RULES 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

• Doakes locked this topic