AUCTION : LARVESTA 31 SPD HP GROUND

Kaitomew

Hello there,

The rightful winner in this auction is @Gip for $800K Pokedollar. For those who have questions about this auction, please follow the timeline below:

Using GMT+0:

Auction started at 12:03 AM, 17th October, 2022:
image.png
The auction runs for 48H after first bid, hence it was scheduled to end at 12:03:00 AM, 19th October, 2022.

The last bid of the auction was made by Gip,, at 12:02 AM, 19th October, 2022. Since this was made in the last 15 minutes of the auction, auction was extended for 15 minutes, until 12:17:00 AM, 19th October, 2022:
image.png.826b2eea24e49bb1d50a898945a3bc1b.png

There was no bid thereafter, hence Gip's bid of $800K Pokedollar is the last valid bid of the auction.

Now, @Kaitomew has realized his mistake after trading the Larvesta to the wrong winner, @Metalona, and came to notified us, so I will only leave you a warning here this time. Please be more careful in the future.

I have forced the following trades to correct the auction:
@Metalona: Because the Pokemon was traded to the wrong winner, I have returned $700K Pokedollar to your account, and moved the Larvesta to the correct winner of the auction.
@Kaitomew I have added $100K Pokedollar to your account, the difference between $700K and $800K bid.
@Gip I have deducted $800K Pokedollar in your account. You will find your new Larvesta in the last slot of your PC Storage.

This concludes the auction. Take care.

Kind regards,

Irushia

Edited by Irushia
  • Like 1