s.o. for duskull 500k

min bid 50k

insta 1.5m

48 hour auction after first bid

Pokedollars only accepted

Web capture_17-10-2022_23637_i.imgur.com.jpeg

Web capture_17-10-2022_25835_i.imgur.com.jpeg

Edited by Soulsil
Sorry I edited the insta before I didn’t know changing the price was against rules. I put it back to 1.5m as it was

• Soulsil changed the title to 31/29 hlw gastly and shiny duskull

@Soulsil When an auction ends, please announce the winner publicly. You can also tag/mention their names here for them to be extra aware that they are the winners of the auction.

Quoting Auction Rules:

4. Auction winners must be publicly announced.

- In-game: A trade post must be made to announce the end of the auction, with the winning bidder's username and bid amount.

- Forum: A reply on the auction thread must be made with a screenshot of the completed trade window.

Regardless, since I was notified that the auctioneer has not been able to contact the winners in-game, I have forced the trade. The following actions have been made:

@Soulsil $3,050,000 Pokedollar (850,000+2,200,000) has been added to your account, and Gastly & Duskull moved to the auction winners.
@jempi $2.2M Pokedollar has been deducted, and you will find your new Gastly in the last slot of your PC Storage.
@Mrspectral $850K Pokedollar has been deducted, and you will find your new Duskull in the last slot of your PC Storage.

This concludes the auction. Take care.

Kind regards,

Irushia

• Like 1