Grim's EV / Level Training Shop!

Grimko

Hi everyone! I've been doing this kind of thing for a while through Trade chat, but recently learned of the forums. I thought i'd bring it over here!

I EV train Pokemon for whatever EVs you want. I however, do not reduce the EVs with berries so make sure you do that prior to me receiving your Pokemon.

A Pokemon will level up while it is being EV trained, so that is fit into the price, obviously not for the same amount but it is factored in somewhat.

By contacting me, you agree to the following:

1. You will pay half before and half after a service is completed.

2. You will pay the second half, and if you fail to do so within 24 hours of me completing the task, you agree to me keeping your Pokemon.

3. You will respond to me notifying you that the task is completed within 24 hours or I keep your Pokemon.

4. You will not bug me with status updates unless requested for prior the order.

5. I will give you a MAX time period of completing the task, and you will not bother me until the time period is done. If I fail to complete the task within the time period, you shall receive your Pokemon back as well as the first half of the payment you gave me.

6. You will be patient and not bother me until I am done with the order within the time I said I needed, UNLESS STATUS UPDATES ARE REQUESTED AT THE START.

7. You agree to me letting a completely trusted worker of mine complete the task in my place if necessary(unlikely but possible).

8. I have the right to decline any order that is requested. I may also return an order within 3 hours of accepting it if I feel I do not want to complete it.

9. If I have started your order, I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY REFUNDS. Once I start it, it must be completed and you must pay the second half. The only exception to this is if I accept your refund request but I keep half of your first payment. I MAY DECLINE ANY REFUND REQUEST.

I will follow move requests, such as keeping a move(s) or learning move(s) when at the appropriate levels as long as you let me know beforehand.

If you have any questions or would like to place an order, please contact me on my Skype: rayes_services. You can also comment below.</B><B>

Treat me well and I will treat you well.

I also may offer discount if you buy services for multiple Pokemon!