Full Refund on new start

Spadfv13

I'm new a this game, really loved the game and idea. I wish for refund to start a game on a new account. (I pick a Pikachu for starter and now see this as mistake) Also I would like to pick diffrend mount, too hot headed when I chose.

ps. my old account can be deleted if that's a problem

Edited by Spadfv13

8 hours ago, Spadfv13 said:

I'm new a this game, really loved the game and idea. I wish for refund to start a game on a new account. (I pick a Pikachu for starter and now see this as mistake) Also I would like to pick diffrend mount, too hot headed when I chose.

ps. my old account can be deleted if that's a problem

Hi, @Spadfv13

Unfortunately, we do not offer a refund in such cases.

Note that every player can create up to 4 accounts, which will help you get a fresh start of the game.

Moreover, account deletions are currently not provided to the public due to technical issues.

I hope you understand.

If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please do not hesitate asking.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love

Concerning the mount, if u bought a mount by cc, just try to trade/sell it and buy the one u like later on when u unlock trade function