PvP-able Shiny Gligar: H.A, Jolly, 17-27-25-05-01-26

1 hour ago, Soma1014 said:

Screen Shot 2022-11-05 at 7.43.55 PM.png

Hello,

@Soma1014 This is not a confirmed offer nor a valid offer from this player. This player asked to make a offer and once told the starting offer only said "Thank You". They never confirmed to start at 45m in the image provided. This player doesn't have the means to honour this bid either.

Since the auction wasnt listed as a auction that would start after first bid the timer will continue to run. 

Best Regards,
MBK

MBKv2.gif

PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT | PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD | TRADE RULES | AUCTION RULES 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

55 minutes ago, Mbk said:

Hello,

@Soma1014 This is not a confirmed offer nor a valid offer from this player. This player asked to make a offer and once told the starting offer only said "Thank You". They never confirmed to start at 45m in the image provided. This player doesn't have the means to honour this bid either.

Since the auction wasnt listed as a auction that would start after first bid the timer will continue to run. 

Best Regards,
MBK

actually no, I did confirm with the person and even let the person know that I will inform them once there is an out bidder. the person said "ok tysm"317963536_ScreenShot2022-11-05at7_46_12PM.png.ea115b4d7104c8f9e98776630bb867b2.png

40 minutes ago, Soma1014 said:

actually no, I did confirm with the person and even let the person know that I will inform them once there is an out bidder. the person said "ok tysm"317963536_ScreenShot2022-11-05at7_46_12PM.png.ea115b4d7104c8f9e98776630bb867b2.png

Hello,

You did not post a screenshot showing that. Also, I' am telling you regardless this is not a valid offer. This player does not have the means to honour that bid. 

Best Regards,
MBK

MBKv2.gif

PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT | PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD | TRADE RULES | AUCTION RULES 

6 minutes ago, Soma1014 said:

Are you saying that you are allowing this player to back out of the bid he made? I need clear explanation. 

Without proper evidence this player never started this auction. This player is not obligated to this auction until you can provide proper evidence.

However, like i stated this player doesn't have the means to honour there bid even if they truly started it. So if you have a screenshot of them confirming it please upload it so this player can be dealt with accordingly. 

3. Bidders must have the means to honour their offer both:

- On the account the bid is made from. 

Forum: If you intend to make payment from an alt account, different to the one used to make the bid on forums, specify clearly which account the payment will be made from.

e.g. This may apply in cases where an account is forum banned.

- At the time of making the bid, and must remain available until outbid, or auction end.

Best Regards,
MBK

Edited by Mbk

MBKv2.gif

14 minutes ago, Soma1014 said:

that is literally a screenshot of me informing him that he is the highest bidder and I will notify him once he is out bidded. He says "ok tysm" what more do I need omg.

that is literally a screenshot of me informing him that he is the highest bidder 

Where do you see these words in the screenshot you uploaded? It is not there. You told the player what the starting offer was they never confirmed it. You need the player to "specify" that they are starting the auction. Which they never done and they are not forced to do so. 

Best Regards,
MBK

MBKv2.gif

@Soma1014 If you wish to please file a report. This is not the place to talk about the auction.

Best Regards,
MBK

MBKv2.gif