Friends or my clone can't use "Send back now" function when I lend my chansey

Marley47

Hello @Marley47,

Actually, your Chansey was not traded by a lending trade. Though, you have some lend trades before and after this Chansey was traded. There's a possibility that you are confusing this Chansey with those other lending trades. 

I hope it clears up your queries. If you still have more questions regarding this, then feel free to ask them here. 

Kind regards,

Yverneas.  

Hello

I don't know what u mean. When i trade my boss team for my clone or my friend and set some days, but only chansey can't use "Send back now". So i must take chansey back from normal trade. 

If u need i'll record the video about this bug

Thank you

5 hours ago, Marley47 said:

Hello

I don't know what u mean. When i trade my boss team for my clone or my friend and set some days, but only chansey can't use "Send back now". So i must take chansey back from normal trade. 

If u need i'll record the video about this bug

Thank you

Thanks for explaining your situation clearly this time and sorry for any inconvenience you have faced due to this bug. Unfortunately, there are some issues with lending trades at the moment, and our Developers are aware of this and working on a fix that will be applied as soon as possible and will be announced on our Official Discord Server. 

I apologise for the inconvenience again and hope you will understand and be patient. 

Have a good day,
Yverneas.