Android client galaxy s5

Knuckles

1. 1.

PRO Username: knuckles

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue? : No

Your knowledge about PRO: Advanced Knowledge

What have you done before the problem was there?

Nothing, haven't played in a while since leaving staff team.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Searched forums, did the advice steps from other threads about the android client.

Description and Message

So every time I try to load the client on my phone it gets to the last load spot before main client screen and shuts off and says pokemon revolution has unexpectedly stopped. Is a new client build being made or something?

• Like 1

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

139312 PRO Username: knuckles

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue? : No

Your knowledge about PRO: Advanced Knowledge

What have you done before the problem was there?

Nothing, haven't played in a while since leaving staff team.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Searched forums, did the advice steps from other threads about the android client.

Description and Message

So every time I try to load the client on my phone it gets to the last load spot before main client screen and shuts off and says pokemon revolution has unexpectedly stopped. Is a new client build being made or something?

139372 up how to fix this :( :Shocked:

Please use the search function before asking again for the thousand time the same thing...

If this guide (as you said) doesn't work: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=16180, I just tell you what I tell hundreds times here: PRO has problem with Touchwiz, the "app" that manages, only on Samsung devices, the Home screen since the last Christmas version. I have an S4 and I wasn't able to play for the same reason as yours and even because the loading stuck at "loading hats..". I solved it by installing Cyanogenmod on my devisem and now I can play without any problem. This is a tutorial on how to install Cyanogenmod https://androidflagship.com/8579-install-cyanogenmod-galaxy-s5, but I want to tell you not to proceed with the installing if you're not quite expert on android devices.

From 2015: I'm still here

Guest Itsmebirch

Please help whenever i open the game it will load then later on it always close i still have many storage and i already uninstalled it and installed it again it always close before the game plays

:Frown: :Question:

139836 Please help whenever i open the game it will load then later on it always close i still have many storage and i already uninstalled it and installed it again it always close before the game plays

:Frown: :Question:

If you have an S5 I have already answered.

Please use the search function before asking again for the thousand time the same thing...

If this guide (as you said) doesn't work: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=16180, I just tell you what I tell hundreds times here: PRO has problem with Touchwiz, the "app" that manages, only on Samsung devices, the Home screen since the last Christmas version. I have an S4 and I wasn't able to play for the same reason as yours and even because the loading stuck at "loading hats..". I solved it by installing Cyanogenmod on my devisem and now I can play without any problem. This is a tutorial on how to install Cyanogenmod https://androidflagship.com/8579-install-cyanogenmod-galaxy-s5, but I want to tell you not to proceed with the installing if you're not quite expert on android devices.

Btw RAM is important, not the storage. Maybe you don't have enough RAM.

• Like 1

From 2015: I'm still here