"Didn't receive evolved data."

Sonic9077

Hello @Sonic9077,

Calculating Evolved Pokemon Data may be confusing at times and this seems the case with you. As you may know, when we evolve a Pokemon by ourself we get it's evolved data and the evolved Pokemon is marked 🌟 in our Pokedex. In your Pokedex, we can see 26 🌟s and the same is mentioned in bottom part of your Pokedex. I will try to export your Evolved Data in the table below so you can understand it quite easily.

Kanto
(17)
spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png
Johto
(8) 
spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png
Sinnoh
(1)
spacer.png

Total Evolved Data = 26

As you can see, you don't actually have Pupitar's evolved data. Now after making this topic you have evolved one of your Wrumple into Silcoon, so you Pokedex might show 27 evolved data at the moment. Don't get confused with this again. 

I hope I was able to solve your problem. If you have any more questions regarding this, then feel free to ask them here. 

Kind regards,

Yverneas. 

5 hours ago, Sonic9077 said:

How do i save this time table

Ahh... well... there isn't really a timetable there. If you referring to the Evolved Data table then it was just my attempt to convert the data you send in screenshots into a table format for your better understanding. If you want, you can make the same in MS Excel or any other similar software or just in your Notes. 
Hope it helps you. 

Have a good day!!
Yverneas.