Did not receive conformation registration email.

Guest halvorshalvors

1. 1.

Guest halvorshalvors

PRO Username: halvors

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue? : Yes

Your knowledge about PRO: Beginner

What have you done before the problem was there?

Just registered the account, the email is correctly entred, i'm completly sure of that :)

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

I have checked my spam folder and deleted emails. Nothing to find there. Seems like there is an issue delivering emails from you guys to my provider somehow.

Description and Message

Hi!

Could you please actiavte my account manually?

Thanks in advance.

Halvor.

Are you using Gmail and Hotmail, that will be better ^^ also checking in spam box. If you dont get the email then try to use one of those email service providers

kakashi_forum_signature_by_shiinada-d5vpl76.jpg

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use[glow=blue]Proper Forum[/glow].[glow=red]Unsolicited messages[/glow]will be trashed. Thanks.

Well do the mass of players and their business, I am sure staff wouldn't be able to manually activate your account. My apologizes, but you may going to have to create a new account with a provider that can actually get an email seeing the activation service PRO provides sends you 5 activation requests between 1 hour; If you don't receive it then, you probably are out of luck and need to use another provider.

Check your spam folder. Most often, it will be there. It's recommended that you using known email services such as Gmail (Best Results), Hotmail, and Yahoo. If you still can’t verify your account due to it expiring, trying re-creating another one.

139497 PRO Username: halvors

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue? : Yes

Your knowledge about PRO: Beginner

What have you done before the problem was there?

Just registered the account, the email is correctly entred, i'm completly sure of that :)

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

I have checked my spam folder and deleted emails. Nothing to find there. Seems like there is an issue delivering emails from you guys to my provider somehow.

Description and Message

Hi!

Could you please actiavte my account manually?

Thanks in advance.

Halvor.

You have already created another post and you already received an answer https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=23408. Why create a new topic?

From 2015: I'm still here