PROclient Update Failed

Zed13

Hello @Zed13,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to restart your device and then try to run the client as administrator again? If that doesn't work then download the latest version of the client from here. Remember to delete all of your previous PRO files before downloading the new client. 

Hope it helps you. Let us know about your situation regarding this after doing these steps.

Kind regards,

Yverneas.  

2 hours ago, Yverneas said:

Hello @Zed13,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to restart your device and then try to run the client as administrator again? If that doesn't work then download the latest version of the client from here. Remember to delete all of your previous PRO files before downloading the new client. 

Hope it helps you. Let us know about your situation regarding this after doing these steps.

Kind regards,

Yverneas.  

Also stuck here as well. Tried deleting/reinstalling. Any advice?

Cheers! 😄 

2 hours ago, Yverneas said:

Hello @Zed13,

Kind regards,

Yverneas.  

Hi,

the issue is fixed, after downloading and restarting my device multiple times.

Have a good day.

19 hours ago, Headcoachrv said:

Also stuck here as well. Tried deleting/reinstalling. Any advice?

Cheers! 😄 

I apologise for my late response. There was a new client uploaded and now it should work perfectly fine. Can you delete all files of PRO and download the client again from here and see if it works now?