PVE Coins

Tetsuyama96

Hi there,

I was just redeeming pve coins via the event pkmn my alt account has. I know that I have redeemed 10, so it should be 10*3= 30 pve coins, however, when i logged out and logged back in, looks like i only received half of it. Can someone check it for me or were my eyes just playing tricks on me? Your help would be appreciated.

Hello @Tetsuyama96,

I sincerely apologise for my late response. We are currently investigating your case. In the meantime can you tell us the date when you exchanged your Pokemon for PvE Coins from Collector Joro as well as the name of the department store (city/region) where you made the trade?
We would be waiting for your reply. 

Kind regards,
Yverneas. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello @Tetsuyama96,

I sincerely apologise for my extremely late response. We have thoroughly examined your account, but we have not discovered any issues with it. Additionally, a lot of the information you provided conflicts with what actually occurred.

You submitted 31 non-OT Pokemon to the Collector Joro on 28th November and got 105 PvE in return and you were having more than this amount at that time. 

There may be a possibility that you are misunderstanding this case somewhere. I apologise again but there's isn't anything we can do. I will now lock this thread as there is nothing to look after. Don't hesitate to create another topic if you encounter any other problems or want to ask any questions in the future. 

Have a good day ahead!!

Yverneas.