SHINY NINETALES - EV Trained & Leveled & Amazing AMAZING IV's

Hamuno

• Manbat locked this topic

Hello @Hamuno

The auction outcome has been reversed as your auction was mishandled.

You did not update your thread with the most up to date bids and as such, they are not valid. The last valid bid was 650k from @Kai2156.

As stated in the Auction Rules

2. All bids must be acknowledged, and all current/best offers must be publicly announced with the bidder's username and bid amount.

- In-game: This applies to every trade post related to the auction. Evidence of all bids received must be made and kept, to be made available upon Staff request. Timestamps are preferred.

- Forum: This applies to every in-game bid received, and must be acknowledged in the auction thread with a screenshot. Timestamps are preferred.

› This does not apply to bids received on the forum.

Bids made on Discord are not valid or accepted.

- Accepting known false bids (from alternative account, friend, guildmate, etc) is prohibited.

In fact, the auction had already surpassed its end time and you continued to post it in the trade chat for more bidders, even if you did have evidence of these bids, they still wouldnt be valid as the auction officially ended.

@Kai2156 As discussed, I'm just waiting on you transferring servers to Silver to force the correct outcome of the auction, you can hit the report button when you do or contact me privately.

@Hamuno you have also been punished for a mishandled auction, read the Auction Rules carefully to avoid further punishment in the future.

I will now lock this thread.

Take care,

Manbat.