Lend system Bug

Dure91

I lended my full boss team for 2 hours and after 7-8 hours only one pokemon (cottonee lvl 33) came back. Thank god it was a friend a of mine so I logged in with his account to check and all my pokemon weren't lended, they had not the countdown on them anymore, game just basically gifted them to him. 

I was lucky this time because I could take them back but I won't be using the lend system anymore with strangers now that I know this can happen so I hope you fix it.

Have a nice day, goodbye.

Dure91

I'm his friend who got pokemon on loan. Now I find 2 slowbronite in my bag and I don't know why, since they can't be exchanged, and now Dure91 can't find his slowbronite anymore
If there is a need to show screenshots I can attach them to this post.

I don't know if there is a more appropriate section for this but for now I'm starting to write the problem here

screenpkmn.png

Just now, Dure91 said:

I can confirm what Yuna98 says, I don't have my Slowbronite anymore after the lending

I can add that I used Mega Slowbro after I got back the pokemon from my friend's account so I had it before the last lending

I just checked and I also lost my lagging tail equiped on Whimsicott, basically I think that all the items equiped (sash, leftovers etc...) went to my friend account.

If you can help us with this grievous problem it would be great, thank you.

Hi guys, can I please have an update on this issue? With the release of the event map and my super bosses coming out of cooldown I kinda need my megastone, I don't want to seems rude or rush you but I'm not getting any response about this, would it be possible to at least force trade back my Slowbronite from my friend account? Greetings and have a nice holidays

Hey @Dure91 and @Yuna98,

Im sorry for the inconvenience.

Every account should have one Slowbronite now, the manifestation of my will, Eon, took care of it.

For the other items you can do a normal trade. This lending bug should be fixed in one of the next clients.
Is everything fine on your side now?

Kind regards ~

• Checked/Done 1