Duo Battles/Ranked Tree?

Sayari

So I searched through the forums to see if there was already a topic about 2 vs 2 battles (Duo battles) for either pve or pvp, and I have yet to find anything on it. So I decided to put my thoughts out there, even if I am a noob to this game.

Duo (double) battles or 2 vs 2 features up to 4 pokemon in battle... There are several concepts that you can create for both the PVE players and the PVP players. For a PVE option, since this is a MMO version of pokemon its nice to have sort of a Co-op feel to the gameplay. A great deal of us out there joined the game with some friends or maybe you found someone while playing single player and you guys wanted to do some co-op style pokemon battles. What better way to get that feel than to have NPCS for double battling? Having a battle tower, where you and a friend can team up to take on random NPCS could be an amazing addition to the game. You could even have a singleplayer option for the lone wolves out there!

For the PVP option you could make a Duo Ranked Tree, so that two friends could team up!

I have always liked double battling in the pokemon games, and it would be pretty awesome to have that in this game. And I am really curious to see what other people have to say about this.

9JKMqin.png

140078 So I searched through the forums to see if there was already a topic about 2 vs 2 battles (Duo battles) for either pve or pvp, and I have yet to find anything on it. So I decided to put my thoughts out there, even if I am a noob to this game.

Duo (double) battles or 2 vs 2 features up to 4 pokemon in battle... There are several concepts that you can create for both the PVE players and the PVP players. For a PVE option, since this is a MMO version of pokemon its nice to have sort of a Co-op feel to the gameplay. A great deal of us out there joined the game with some friends or maybe you found someone while playing single player and you guys wanted to do some co-op style pokemon battles. What better way to get that feel than to have NPCS for double battling? Having a battle tower, where you and a friend can team up to take on random NPCS could be an amazing addition to the game. You could even have a singleplayer option for the lone wolves out there!

For the PVP option you could make a Duo Ranked Tree, so that two friends could team up!

I have always liked double battling in the pokemon games, and it would be pretty awesome to have that in this game. And I am really curious to see what other people have to say about this.

This will be implemented eventually. There are still a lot of things not properly working in the battling system (e.g. a lot of bugged moves and abilities) so I think your suggestion come after this, but I support it.

From 2015: I'm still here

Yeah, I know the game still has a lot of bugs, but eventually all the kinds will be worked out. So this would be a concept for a later date, just I thought that I might as well put it out there. lol

Thanks for the support :Grin: :Heart:

9JKMqin.png

:Grin: Thank the heavens for that! As for the battle tower thing if they put that in, I will be so freaking happy! Also, another thing I wanted to talk about is Pokemon Breeding, since I was told that there is not a breeding system... :/ I love the pokemon breeding aspect of the game... In fact thats my favorite part! :Frown:

9JKMqin.png

Doubles and Battle tower will happen in future and as this has been suggested many times, going to lock this topic.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.