Worst rollback in history..

Guest Pokemanzer

Guest Pokemanzer

Good evening.

Im a member and I paid to be one just so I could do the Goodra- dragonite trade at Island 6. The server suddenly shut down a minute after I traded. I was kind of hoping I would get another trade because of rollback because the goodra I got was anticlimatic (:p).

What had actually happened was that the rollback took away both my dragonite and my Goodra. Icouldn´t believe that could even happen. I could trade with the boy again but then I had to find another Dragonite because the one I had in party was gone and it was nowhere to be found in the inbox.. This should really not happen. I wanted that Goodra, so I had to give my only good Dragonite.. And I got an even worse Goodra in return -__-.

I paid for my membership and then PRO bites me in the ass. You can check this story however you want for security reasons. I also have other players who can confirm this if needed. I would never come up with this kind of thing if it wasn´t real. Lying to get ahead in a game is just destroying the pleasure of playing it. But I would like to get something in return for what just happened to me because of a completely out of the blue server shut down! I hope this is something Deathwing and you other guys take kind of seriously.

Cincerely,

Pokemancer

Guest Pokemanzer

No, either they are looking into it or nobody takes these events seriously. I sure would appreciate some response from the staff..

Thank you for asking :)

140239 he server suddenly shut down a minute after I traded

The staff give you server messages warning to log off and yet you stayed on. Getting roll-backed would have been your responsibility if you never heeded them.

140239 I paid for my membership and then PRO bites me in the [Censored].

Donating to the server isn't asked by us to our player base. We don't force you to and even so, the game is in BETA. You should know that by now when registering.

Also you may want to read

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=88&t=7881

Guest Pokemanzer

FWI, I got no warning when the server shut down at that time. I would never had made that trade if I knew there was a reboot coming up.

Its disappointing how little responsibility the maintenance team are taking when these situations occur. I for one feel helpless and worried that the server will crash at bad timings because I know that you guys arent going to do anything to help, but point fingers back at the victim..

140239 he server suddenly shut down a minute after I traded

The staff give you server messages warning to log off and yet you stayed on. Getting roll-backed would have been your responsibility if you never heeded them.

This is not true. Yes you're giving those messages but its not true that this happens all the time ;) Today the server crashed like 4-5 times without any message. Even if it's not your fault, saying there is always a message is not correct.

144010 FWI, I got no warning when the server shut down at that time. I would never had made that trade if I knew there was a reboot coming up.

Its disappointing how little responsibility the maintenance team are taking when these situations occur. I for one feel helpless and worried that the server will crash at bad timings because I know that you guys arent going to do anything to help, but point fingers back at the victim..

You have been informed that you are in responsibility of losing your items so there isn't "pointing fingers" or "victims". Unless you wish to say you lost your items because you didn't do what we recommended.

Also if you were referring to online maintenance today, we did inform everyone of doing a maintenance. If you didn't follow and exit out of the server message, it's definitely your fault to be honest.