Ability to release pokemon into the wild outside Pokecenter

Tr1ckz

140343 I have suggested something similar to these, but i like my idea better. My idea was to abandon pokemons on the wild and other ppl could get them, like when u are at jhoto and u see these blue pokeballs, i would love if this got implemented ^^

Nopem I hate this. The world would be invaded of trash pokemon: when I look for a good pvp pokemon, I abandon like 100 before getting the right one. Imagine 100 pokemon abandoned per player: pure madness.

From 2015: I'm still here

140343 I have suggested something similar to these, but i like my idea better. My idea was to abandon pokemons on the wild and other ppl could get them, like when u are at jhoto and u see these blue pokeballs, i would love if this got implemented ^^

Nopem I hate this. The world would be invaded of trash pokemon: when I look for a good pvp pokemon, I abandon like 100 before getting the right one. Imagine 100 pokemon abandoned per player: pure madness.

On my suggestion there were some requirements though... You could abandon only 3 pokemons on the wild every 24 hours, this way the ppl wouldnt spam the pokemons on the wild per example ^^ You cannot simply look at one sugestion and saying you hate it, you have to think first of what could make the suggestion better for it to work =)

Guest kaiser99

It would be nice to release the newly captured useless pokes, for example with a new item in the shop like peak and ax, an item that saves some time.

On the other hand leave blue pokeballs would make no sense because any pokemon with minimum value is sold in trade.

On my suggestion there were some requirements though... You could abandon only 3 pokemons on the wild every 24 hours, this way the ppl wouldnt spam the pokemons on the wild per example ^^ You cannot simply look at one sugestion and saying you hate it, you have to think first of what could make the suggestion better for it to work =)

1800*3= 5400

Let's say we calculate the 1500 people on the queue too

1500*3=4500

So we have 9900 Pokemon that are "trash" every day spamming Johto/Kanto.

First post's idea would involve box storage which would involve box access without the PokeCenter, that would be also bad.

It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.

0dAeKBv.png

Guest kaiser99

For this it is not necessary to be in the storage box, for example you can go with two pokes in the team, synchro and one with false swipe, the other 4 pokemon could be trash and could release them by having them on the team.

1800*3= 5400

Let's say we calculate the 1500 people on the queue too

1500*3=4500

So we have 9900 Pokemon that are "trash" every day spamming Johto/Kanto.

First post's idea would involve box storage which would involve box access without the PokeCenter, that would be also bad.

What if the abandones pokes disappeared after 1 hour? :) I am just giving my opinion, i would like this to be implemented... But i am aware it will never be implemented, its just something i would like to see, thats all xD