Selling Epic Azurill

@Nightraven91

I think you misunderstood what I was asking you to do.

You must upload all bids to your thread, just posting it to the description and editing/deleting it when you get a higher offer just goes against what I explained to you.

Auction Rules
2. All bids must be acknowledged, and all current/best offers must be publicly announced with the bidder's username and bid amount.

Forum: This applies to every in-game bid received, and must be acknowledged in the auction thread with a screenshot. Timestamps are preferred.

This does not apply to bids received on the forum.

Bids made on Discord are not valid or accepted.

- Accepting known false bids (from alternative account, friend, guildmate, etc) is prohibited.

You must upload it to the comment section so people can see that every bid is legitimate.

I will reupload the previous bid of 2.1m and 2.3m, upload every single bid you receive.
image.png.be0ee92813c3ecfdb075dc3c5070f452.png

image.png.163151a7d77be8245942dc13cf2e968e.png

Take care,
Manbat.

Edited by Manbat

• Manbat locked this topic

Hello @Nightraven91

There was too much wrong with your auction to give you the benefit of the doubt, I tried to guide you with asking you to read the Auction Rules and explaining where you were going wrong.

I'll explain what was wrong with your auction (along with the issue of not providing the evidence, you know that now)

You did not honour the end point of your auction, you stated the auction will end 19:00+3 however, you did not honour the 15 minute extention implemented after each bid when there is a bid within the last 15 minutes of your auction.

Auction Rules
9. End point is final and must be honoured.

- Forum: If a bid is received in the final 15 minutes of the auction, the end point will be delayed by 15 minutes from that bid, and will be delayed by 15 minutes for each new bid thereafter, until the current offer has been held for a full 15 minutes. Must be accurate to the minute that the auction is set to end.

e.g. If the auction ends at 15:00, it will end at 15:00:00. If a late bid is received in the final 15 minutes, at 14:46, the auction will end at 15:01. If another user bids at 15:00, the auction will be extended again, and will end at 15:15, this will be repeated until the current offer has been held for a full 15 minutes

You added in alternative accepted payments after the auction had already started which is not allowed as stated in the Auction Rules

Auction Rules

11. Insta Prices, Minimum Raises and Accepted Payments are optional, however, if set, must be announced in public, and cannot be changed, negotiated or added once:

- In-game: The auction has been announced.

- Forum: The auction has started.

You have been punished for this mishandled auction, please read the Auction Rules carefully before creating your next auction to avoid further punishment in the future.

Take care,
Manbat.