Got kicked out of the cruise

So i tried to go back to my assigned room in the cruise but happend to enter the wrong room. When i was put up against a trainer that said the winner gets 10k of the other. I happen to lose the battle and the moment i lost i was put in a the red building you are always put in when you are defeated. After that i tryed going back to the cruise but was denied access. I never got cut so i'm pretty much stuck.

Hi there,

If you haven't get the HM Cut, then you should be able to re-enter the SSAnne :)

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Hello.

According to your quest-variable and item data, you are flagged as having completed the S.S. Anne Quest and have procured its reward in HM01 - Cut, respectively indicatedly; as such, I will presume this issue as resolved unless anything to the contrary is brought to my attention.

Enjoy the game.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.