Pokemon Storage Makeover

Sylana

Hey everyone,

since I started on this Server right after the Blue Server came out and it still keeps me entertained I still encounter stuff I'm kinda unhappy with (ofc overall its great).

Right now, the worst part for me is the Pokemon Storage. PC. Computer. Boxes. Box whatever you want to call it. The thing that your new pokemon always go to the last page AND that I can't sort them drives me nuts.

My suggestion would be to kinda redo it, give it a better look, maybe make it bigger, like overall box size (not 5x3 but 8x4 or sth, shouldn't be to big for the the most Computers and prolly not for the most Smartphones / Tablets). And which I also encounterd was the lack of a search function, to search for 1 Pokemon in 14+ Boxes, for some people prolly 30+ boxes is also rather annoying.

And a function to actually sort them would be the most important thing. Beeing able to set a "catch" Box where it goes onwards from that box would be great to have but not necessary but I'd love to see the rest implementet if possible.

Sorry if this already exists in any other way but I couldn't find anything.

Edit: Right after I posted this I saw Arnies Post in "Things I don't like in Pro" about them knowing about this issue and that they'll work on it as soon as they fixd more critical things.

cheers

140882 Hey everyone,

since I started on this Server right after the Blue Server came out and it still keeps me entertained I still encounter stuff I'm kinda unhappy with (ofc overall its great).

Right now, the worst part for me is the Pokemon Storage. PC. Computer. Boxes. Box whatever you want to call it. The thing that your new pokemon always go to the last page AND that I can't sort them drives me nuts.

My suggestion would be to kinda redo it, give it a better look, maybe make it bigger, like overall box size (not 5x3 but 8x4 or sth, shouldn't be to big for the the most Computers and prolly not for the most Smartphones / Tablets). And which I also encounterd was the lack of a search function, to search for 1 Pokemon in 14+ Boxes, for some people prolly 30+ boxes is also rather annoying.

And a function to actually sort them would be the most important thing. Beeing able to set a "catch" Box where it goes onwards from that box would be great to have but not necessary but I'd love to see the rest implementet if possible.

Sorry if this already exists in any other way but I couldn't find anything.

Edit: Right after I posted this I saw Arnies Post in "Things I don't like in Pro" about them knowing about this issue and that they'll work on it as soon as they fixd more critical things.

cheers

Already suggested at least 1000 times (check the forum before). It is planned for the future.

From 2015: I'm still here