lost pokemon lent when hold sash

Huuhuu

I lost my borrowed pokemon when I brought the sash when I exited the game and re-entered it. Any GM help me. Both the loanee and the owner are not found our pc.I can't find the lent pokemon after I re-login the game. The pokemon holding the sash all disappeared. its bug.
Owner : Midn1ght00 . me Huuhuu

Hello @Huuhuu,

Can you tell me which pokes you have in your Party? And maybe provide a Screenshot? If you have none in your Party can you please try to put one there?

I tried to delete and restore you Whimsicott. Could you please check if it is in your PC?

Greetings,

M3ru3m

M3RU3M_Gif_-_Final-1.gif

Hail to the ANT KING

11 hours ago, M3ru3m said:

Hello @Huuhuu,

Can you tell me which pokes you have in your Party? And maybe provide a Screenshot? If you have none in your Party can you please try to put one there?

I tried to delete and restore you Whimsicott. Could you please check if it is in your PC?

Greetings,

M3ru3m

i lost gorebyss, chansey, pangoro, torkoal, audino of M1dnight when i holding sash and login after that

I think the lending function is working again so there are no screenshots for both

11 hours ago, M3ru3m said:

Hello @Huuhuu,

That bug should be fixed and all Pokes should be back. Can you and M1dnight00 please check and let me know?

Thx,

M3ru3m

i hold 1 lagging tail for whim and 5 sash. but i lost 1 lagging tail and 5 sash after bug