move tutor wish

Liptorizarre69

Hello @Liptorizarre69,

Wish is an event move for Lickilicky hence you will need an Event Move Tutor for teaching your Lickilicky Wish. Event Move Tutors are only available during an ongoing event. So you will need to wait for Valentine Event Map to be opened and see if the Event Move Tutor for Wish gets added there. 

I hope this helps you. Let me know if you have any other questions regarding this matter.  

Kind regards,

Yverneas. 

2 hours ago, Liptorizarre69 said:

Well ok, but lickitung can learn wish to this tutor, I think that’s not really fair… @Yverneas

I'm sorry, but I am unable to understand how this is unfair. Wish is an event move for Lickilicky/Lickitung, hence it should only be learnt with the help of an Event Move Tutor.

If you could perhaps explain on how you feel it is unjust, I would be very interested to hear your opinion. 

Looking forward to your reply.

4 hours ago, Liptorizarre69 said:

So no answer ? @Yverneas

I am extremely sorry for not responding sooner. I understand that this may have caused some inconvenience, and for that, I am truly sorry.

I would like to clarify that the Move Tutor located on Eumi Island Town is in fact an Event Move Tutor, although it may not be explicitly referred to as such. This has apparently resulted in some confusion, and I would like to take this opportunity to provide additional information and clarification. 

According to what we have tested, we can confirm that both Lickitung and Lickilicky can learn the move "Wish" when taught by the Move Tutor, provided that they do not possess their hidden ability. Unfortunately, this move becomes incompatible for these Pokemon if they have their hidden ability, just as in the original games. 

Once again I apologise for my late reply and hope this time it clears all of your doubts. Let me know if you still have any more queries regarding this matter.