Solution to avoid scams

Gatso

+1 I was thinking of a timer that prioritizes the lending but gives the option of which allows the receiver to change moves, evs, and levels, but evolving pok is prohibited since if the user only avails EV's service, to be honest, I'm a daycare provider and in my experience evs service is petty hard since some pok don't have enough damage so I have to use either leppa or switch pok so many times. I was suggesting of allow the receiver to evo but it will return to its normal form when lending time runs out I mentioned a timer earlier that automatically returns to the owner so lending will keep its option but give the sender access to keeping the trade safer ^^

Example: lending - the sender - allow access: Ev's(On), Level(Off), Moves(Off)

Ev's - allows the user to add or remove EV's 

Note: I'm a bit afraid since some provider trolls doing the service in the game. 

Level - allows the user to level up pok but since there's a levelling service in-game it may hit a bit in the service to fix it must be two options that allow the sender to level pok but deny to evo and allow the user to evo and level up but if they choose to deny it simplify of allows the receiver to level and evo but return it on its form and level when the given time runs out 

Moves - options are simple to deny change or add move or allow to add move or change moves. 

Sorry, I'm not good enough at English. 

Edited by Robloxbarone123
  • Like 1

g17E.gif

How would this suggestion address scams regarding payment?

Being a timed lend, would assume the buyer of the service would have to pay upfront - at the time of the trade, before the Pokemon is trained. What happens if the Pokemon isn’t returned as agreed?

Giving more power to the lendee, in my mind, would increase the chances of there being scams.

Bear in mind Developers are responsible for the coding and implementation aspect. I’m only concerned about the moderation side of these features which would ease our work but require more thorough thinking and discussion.

• Like 1

Signature.gif.2e50421134ce7e989c05d66fb214f749.gif

2 hours ago, Eon said:

How would this suggestion address scams regarding payment?

Being a timed lend, would assume the buyer of the service would have to pay upfront - at the time of the trade, before the Pokemon is trained. What happens if the Pokemon isn’t returned as agreed?

Giving more power to the lendee, in my mind, would increase the chances of there being scams.

Bear in mind Developers are responsible for the coding and implementation aspect. I’m only concerned about the moderation side of these features which would ease our work but require more thorough thinking and discussion.

For the money we can ask payment before and yes always take screenshots, an other idea could be implement ev/lvl train option like lending