Pokemon struggles.

Brainsforbrunch

So, I've been having this glitch happen to me where my pokemon will randomly struggle when I have no pp in the first move slot, but still have playable moves. Today it costed me a surrender as if I lost the match, even though I clearly did not lose. I would like the money returned to my account (50k) or whatever the max was that they took. Please look into the bug as it's been happening a lot to me.

Thanks.

• Like 1

signaturegif.gif.73bb7e59c59f36dc48a5a8555f2feca2.gif

Hey @Brainsforbrunch,

I'm sorry for this inconvenience and thank you for the report.

Keep in mind that there are various ways to struggle while having pp's in other moves, for example when your Pokémon holds a 'Choice Item' that lets it only use one move - the one you have chosen first untill you switch or with the use of Encore for example. Are you sure it is a bug?
It would be nice if you could explain the course of events as detailed as possible, in best case with screenshots or a video. We will try to recreate the bug and fix it.

You said it happened a lot to you, is it possible to recreate the bug and telling what you do in order to make this bug appear?

As for the refund, I apologize, we are not able to refund in such cases. Keep in mind that the game is still under development and bugs may occur.
Thank you again for reporting!

Kind regards~

• Checked/Done 1

I was training it in ev area with macho brace.. couldn't save the clip as I'm out of memory, but made some space in case it happens again. Think it happened by clicking on the 0pp move over and over while mindlessly training it. Either way, I'll be sure to add a video next time it occurs. 

Thanks anyways. 

• Like 1

signaturegif.gif.73bb7e59c59f36dc48a5a8555f2feca2.gif