Movement bug

Hello, a experienced a bug earlier today. While I was moving around on Mt. Moon B2F pokémons did not show up for quite some time. I tried moving between maps to see if it could solve it somehow, but the stairs didn't activate. Strange enough, my internet connection was fine and I was able to see players moving near me and chatting on the channels. That's when the system message "You're now AFK!" showed up and every time I've searched in the pokédex or sent a message it worked and I moved out from AFK status. It was as if I could do everething but moving, even though my client showed the movement animations. So, I had to relog and wait in queue, which solved the problem.

I want to now if this has already been reported and if it would be useful for the development team, since it's currently a BETA. Another information that might be useful is that I had just challenged trainers for battle before it bugged.

I made a quick video for those interested on this bug, but I can't post the link here since I'm new member.

Thanks for your attention.

EDIT: Now I can post it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6n1xWmrrPk