Umbreon does not learn curse

Drialmeida

I am not sure if he has ever learned curse on the original games, but i know for a fact that he can learn it somehow =) Not sure if possible on this game though.

I bought an Evee yesterday, really good for an umbreon just for the combo of curse/batton pass but i just figured out now that he cannot learn Curse, is there any way i can teach it for him ingame somehow? Or is it not implemented yet? That would really suck because this is the priority move i planned for my team or at least the main strategy for pvp... I would love quick answers =)

• 2 months later...
Guest calsonic1388

I have the same problem :-(

I ask that these days but anyone answer me,i don´t know if you can´t learn curse or where to take it

have search all the map but anything... :Frown: :Cry:

-moved to proper forum-

141675 I am not sure if he has ever learned curse on the original games, but i know for a fact that he can learn it somehow =) Not sure if possible on this game though.

I bought an Evee yesterday, really good for an umbreon just for the combo of curse/batton pass but i just figured out now that he cannot learn Curse, is there any way i can teach it for him ingame somehow? Or is it not implemented yet? That would really suck because this is the priority move i planned for my team or at least the main strategy for pvp... I would love quick answers =)

Umbreon can learn curse but you need access to the egg move tutor which is in the daycare. https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=14079 this is the guide to help you with that.

x3y83p.jpg