duplicate please close

Ishanomg

Welcome to my Boss Rental Pokémon Service!
                                                                                             For Now I Only Lend Boss Teams
                                                                              Full Boss Team Price : 80K/24 Hours Or 50K/12 Hours

1. I'm NOT selling my Pokémon!

2. Items cannot be lent you will have to use your own

3. Pokémon can be rented for a maximum of 5 Days.

4. If you want to rent for a different time limit, I will give you an offer. The minimum offer is 20k, even if you need a Pokémon for 10 minutes.

5. When the game server crashes, all Pokémon will be returned. Contact me on discord, and I give it back for the remaining time.

6. GalaxyRacers guildmates can get discount of 10% and all the items will be provided by me.

Where To Contact? :

InGameName: IshanOMG

Discord Ace_Ishan#8267

Payments Methods : 
PokeDollars 

Boss Team

Spoiler

!!!READ ALL!!!       

image.png
                                                                           Always 1st On Your Team Do Switcheroo On Non Mega Pokemon And Cotton Spore On Mega ->If Survive Do Memento

image.png        
                                                                                                        Simple Beam-> If Survives Do Flash as many times as possible

image.png
                                               Do Stealth Rock-> If Already Haven't Done Flash 3 times with golduck do with this and do final gambit after u did stealth rock and 3 times flash 

image.png
                                                                                        If You Still Failed To Do 3 Flash Then Select This And Do Flash As many time as possible 

image.png
                                                                                If 3 times flash and simple beam and stealth has already been done then go ninjask instead of magnemite
  Now you have to do Substitute Then 3 times swords dance but incase substitute gets hit do another one and keep doing till enemy misses move then do 3 times sword dance and then do baton pass and switch to pangoro

image.png
                                                                                                     Now all you have to do is power trip or rock smash any will kill

You have to use the items shown compulsory or u might not be able to do it
                                                                             I will guide you through stream if u want Note -  I will only guide on one boss rest you have to do on your own

Edited by Ishanomg

• Ishanomg changed the title to duplicate please close
  • Doakes locked this topic