birth island chance

Aquagladiator

Hello, I have an unusual problem, after completing a world quest, I entered the island and encountered Entei. I started a dialogue with him but didn't start a fight. I logged out and wanted to log in in 10 minutes to finish the fight because I had an important matter. Entei has disappeared and I have not defeated him, attacked him or lost to him. Is there a way to revert my ticket to the island and let me try to catch Entei as I didn't know it would disappear when I got logged out during dialogue and the fight didn't happen. Thank you in advance and sorry for the situation and for your time that I need you to give me. login / nickname - 54m3022o21

Hello @54m3022o21,

I apologise for my late response.

As you have stated you had interacted with the Entie in the Birth Island. After interacting with the Pokemon on the Birth Island you cannot go back. And as you had logged out after interacting with Entie, the battle was counted as a loss and the ticket was consumed. 

I fully understand your frustration and disappointment regarding this matter but I am sorry, we can't restore the ticket for you. Hope you will understand. 

Kind regards,

Yverneas.