Problem with Genesect

Pyros1991

Good night. I just finished the bug catching contest. I got a ledyba with 140 ivs, but I didn't get the judge's message commenting on the ivs issue, nor did the judge let me go for genesect outside of the contest. I show you the ledyba. I hope you can help me.

image.png.fac6c99f2ffa43b9d2331793f6433a96.png

930327409_firmaforopoke.jpg.dc9f4a1237ed195d26761a18c2ffbb31.jpg

Hello @Pyros1991,

There are two requirements for starting the Genesect Quest 

- catching and submitting a Pokémon with 140+ total IVs during the Bug Catching contest

- having at least 500 hours 

Based on your Discord messages, it appears that you didn't submit the Ledyba which meets the requirement of having 140 IVs. As stated in the requirements, it is necessary to capture and submit a Pokemon with 140 or more IVs. Unfortunately, because no Pokemon was submitted with this minimum IV threshold, the Genesect Quest was not triggered.

To rectify this situation, it will be necessary for you to capture and submit another Pokemon that meets the required IV threshold of 140 or more at the next Bug Catching Contest. 

I am sorry, but there is nothing we can do about this matter but I hope this answer clears your doubts regarding this quest and you will understand our situation.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

20 minutes ago, Pyros1991 said:

Ok, in the guides that i see, the players dont submitted the poke, but i try again.

It is possible that the player may have previously submitted a Pokemon with 140+ IVs for the Genesect Quest, before having 500-hours of playtime, as another requirement of this quest.

In the event that the player had already submitted a Pokemon with 140 or more IVs but had not yet met the 500-hour gameplay requirement, there is no necessity to re-submit another Pokemon once the 500-hour milestone has been achieved.