Insta: no insta

Min. Raise: 30k

Accepted Payment(s): pokedollars

cc=360k

iv rr=600k

nat rr=300k

rc=7k each

discord=utkarsh#9492

ZoroOnePieceGIF-ZoroOnePiece-DiscoverShareGIFs(2).gif.da7cec0ded557cb0655f7957ef6c4056.gif

Hello, 

There was multiple fake offers in this auction. I have hid all fake offers and the players have been dealt with accordingly for their actions. The current offer of 280k by @Xaizen is the highest offer and it shall be used as the starting offer of this auction. 

Best Regards,
MBK

• Like 1

MBKv2.gif

PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT | PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD | TRADE RULES | AUCTION RULES 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

8 hours ago, Mbk said:

Hello, 

There was multiple fake offers in this auction. I have hid all fake offers and the players have been dealt with accordingly for their actions. The current offer of 280k by @Xaizen is the highest offer and it shall be used as the starting offer of this auction. 

Best Regards,
MBK

sir do u mean i should restart the auction or the auction is won by xaizen. but sir all the players like hasanchucha, francistheone and utkarshpro they pm me ingame and bid their amount. I will respect your decision whatever you say

Edited by Utkarsh861

ZoroOnePieceGIF-ZoroOnePiece-DiscoverShareGIFs(2).gif.da7cec0ded557cb0655f7957ef6c4056.gif

8 hours ago, Mbk said:

Hello, 

Best Regards,
MBK

as u say sir

congratulations @Xaizen , the auction is won by you , let me know when you are available in game. 

• Doakes locked this topic