[AUCTION] Epic adamant 31 spd bisharp

I am very sorry for the confusion, since I had forgotten that the other offer extended the auction, so I told him that I had won. the offer of 7.1m is valid. I'm very sorry for the confusion, you can also review my sales history. I am somewhat suffocated by that I failed, for being doing many posts. Check all the posts I've made all day, I'm a serious seller.

How the offer is valid if u considerer my offer of 5.4 because u told me i wasnt the last bid? It's not supposed to extend the auction if it was a misunderstanding? The time after my 5.3 bid was over and when acetzy offered 5.5m it was too late

Dear all,

Explaining what happened:

• Auction started on 29/04/2023 at 2:42 AM GMT+0.
    • With a duration of 48h after the start, means the end point was on 01/05/2023 at 2:42 AM GMT+0.
  • On 01/05/2023 at 2:34 AM GMT+0, a bid of 5.3m from @Thekaypee was acknowledged.
    • Because was placed in the last 15 minutes, the end point was extended to 2:49 AM GMT+0.
  • At 2:40 AM GMT+0, the auctioneer, @Vinier, provided false information to @Thekaypee.
    • This included an incorrect end point, and that the bidder wasn't the holder of the current offer - when they were.
    • This bid isn't valid since it resulted from an infraction of the auctioneer.
    • @Vinier has been punished for Misleading / Deceiving a bidder in his auction.
    • The end point stands at 2:49 AM GMT+0.
  • At 2:46 AM GMT+0, @Acetzy placed a 5.5m bid.
    • Extending the end point to 3:01 AM GMT+0.
  • At 2:47 AM GMT+0, @Hundjager placed a 5.6m bid.
    • Extending the end point to 3:02 AM GMT+0.
    • @Acetzy the offer could have never been 5.6k. With how the auction unfolded, was obvious it meant 5.6m. The offer is valid if 5.6m was in the possession of the bidder - which it was.
  • At 3:02 AM GMT+0, @Acetzy placed a 5.7m bid, which is right after the auction has ended.
    • Reminder that the auction ends at the moment the clock turns to the minute of the end point - ended when it turned 3:02 AM.
    • Meaning this bid, alongside any posterior bids, are invalid.
  • To conclude, the winner of this auction is @Hundjager with the 5.6m bid.
    • Auctioneer was forced to move to Gold to meet the winner's server as per Cross Server auction ruling.
    • 400k were removed due to the absence of a Coin Capsule in the backpack.
    • The outcome has been forced - the Bisharp has been transferred to the winner, from whom 5.6m were removed and added to the auctioneer.

If anything wasn't clear or that you wish to contest, please use the General Complaint Area. Also advise to wait for the response of a Trade Moderator instead of discussing the matter.

Will be locking the thread as there's no further actions to take, and it's served its purpose. Apologies for the inconvenience caused by the auctioneer. Take care.

• Like 1

Signature.gif.2e50421134ce7e989c05d66fb214f749.gif

• Eon locked this topic