No PVE coins from participating on bcc?

Brainsforbrunch

Hello, 

So I was doing new bcc contest, but I don't think I received the 3 pve for participation. I was wondering since you have to submit something actually useful, and most of everything isn't able to be submitted, the game should count participation as showing the pokemon the the expert bug catcher. For some reason participation pve doesn't count unless you successfully turn something of right nature and such..

regards 🙂 

signaturegif.gif.73bb7e59c59f36dc48a5a8555f2feca2.gif

19 hours ago, Brainsforbrunch said:

Hello, 

So I was doing new bcc contest, but I don't think I received the 3 pve for participation. I was wondering since you have to submit something actually useful, and most of everything isn't able to be submitted, the game should count participation as showing the pokemon the the expert bug catcher. For some reason participation pve doesn't count unless you successfully turn something of right nature and such..

regards 🙂 

Hey @Brainsforbrunch,

I asked the content staff to look into your critique/suggestion.

Since you have a lot of time in the contest (If you really participate in the whole duration) it is not very hard to catch a Pokémon with an fitting Nature or similar stuff, and then you also get a reward.

Kind regards~