Trading issue

Agpk97

Hello can any staff member help me with a situation. I wanted a razor claw and said so in trade chat. 3 people then pmed me telling they had razor claw first person told me 30k but i dont have his name now but it started with *** I think. I told him where I am but then a second person told me 25k for razor claw so I canceled on the first person and went ahead with apologizing for the inconvenience. I successfully traded the razor claw and used it to evolve my weavile. But then the first person wasn't letting it go and probably reported me. I got pretty nervous and tried to apologize again but then he said gl tomorow and left the pm

On 5/6/2023 at 9:20 PM, Agpk97 said:

Hello can any staff member help me with a situation. I wanted a razor claw and said so in trade chat. 3 people then pmed me telling they had razor claw first person told me 30k but i dont have his name now but it started with ash I think. I told him where I am but then a second person told me 25k for razor claw so I canceled on the first person and went ahead with apologizing for the inconvenience. I successfully traded the razor claw and used it to evolve my weavile. But then the first person wasn't letting it go and probably reported me. I got pretty nervous and tried to apologize again but then he said gl tomorow and left the pm

Hey @Agpk97,

I can just refer to our Trade rules. Please read them if you havent already.

Especially this part should be important to you:

3. Once a deal is agreed upon, you cannot back out of it. A deal is done in one of these two scenarios:

In-game: Both parties have agreed to a price and location.
Forum & Auction:  An Insta or Fixed Price has been met, or auction won.

I hope this answers your concerns.

Kind regards~