Delete region locked pokemon from my storage ! Big bug issue

Pinkorabane

Please , any staff can be release a locked pokemon on my storage ? 

image.png.8127865a7d176f8b270c18f38a7148dc.png

Very big bug issue, all box 7 + box 18 to the last one = random pokemon. 
Example , if a moove the spearow on screen , all box 7 and 18/19/20 pokemon changed these place randomly. 
If i realeased a pokemon on these box , a random pokemon is released instead of the choosen pokemon.. 

This made me delete a lot of pokemon that should not be.
I dont want to start sinnoh region... Please , removed  this cursed pokemon from my storage !!

Edited by Pinkorabane

• Pinkorabane changed the title to EDIT : Fail Subforum [TOPIC CLOSE]

Example , if a moove the spearow on screen , all box 7 and 18/19/20 pokemon changed these place randomly. 
If i realeased a pokemon on these box , a random pokemon is released instead of the choosen pokemon.. 

I dont want to start sinnoh region... Please , removed  this cursed pokemon from my storage !!

Account: Pinkorabane 
Server: Silver
Pokemon ID: 79602477

PS I cant interract with region lock pokemon

Edited by Pinkorabane

On 5/18/2023 at 5:13 AM, Pinkorabane said:

Account: Pinkorabane 
Server: Silver
Pokemon ID: 79602477

PS I cant interract with region lock pokemon

Hi, @Pinkorabane

I'm sorry for the late reply.

Are you still facing this issue?

I've tried to reproduce your issue, but when I tried, the pokemons are correctly released when I move them to the bin.

So, if you are still facing this issue, is it possible for you to provide me a short video or gif in order for us to check your issue more precisely?

Also, in your screenshot, your PC is currently arranged "sort by level".

Maybe this is why you think your pokemons are placed randomly after releasing or moving some pokemon in between.

Can you change this to "default" and see if your issue is still there?

Note that do not worry for the pokemons that you need being deleted during testing the issue.

If you tell me the list of pokemons that are important but released, I'll restore the following pokemons for you.

I'll be waiting for your reply.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love

55 minutes ago, Happymango said:

Hi, @Pinkorabane

I'm sorry for the late reply.

Are you still facing this issue?

I've tried to reproduce your issue, but when I tried, the pokemons are correctly released when I move them to the bin.

So, if you are still facing this issue, is it possible for you to provide me a short video or gif in order for us to check your issue more precisely?

Also, in your screenshot, your PC is currently arranged "sort by level".

Maybe this is why you think your pokemons are placed randomly after releasing or moving some pokemon in between.

Can you change this to "default" and see if your issue is still there?

Note that do not worry for the pokemons that you need being deleted during testing the issue.

If you tell me the list of pokemons that are important but released, I'll restore the following pokemons for you.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

Since vday , no bug. 
Now since the bidoof was locked in the same position on pc (1week) , he actualy do the bug 

Example
image.png.2792a583b15e93d72d802df59007bda8.png  On this screen , i go switch place for the pink one karp , and the level 64 karp 

After switch place 

image.png.af0c46c4d73e2074009ef7ed141de71a.png  The first lane change randomly place , and 2nd / third and last do nothing

On box 20 for example , i cant moove nothing ( that was freeze ) like all box after the vday region lock Bidoof , only one interract > Release some pokemon. And when i do that , all pokemon are randomly moove on storage.

I never want to start sinnoh region on my main account , if is it possible to release this pokemon from my storage pc ? 
With region lock , we cant do moove the pokemon on pc or trashed it. 
The only one issue , trust me , that to released this pokemon from my pc , if someone one pro team can doing that , i love it for the rest of my life :'D 
I think u can see the bug if u connect directly on my account  

Sorry for this basical english , i hope u understand ! 

Also thanks for the reply 🙂 

Edit : To late for restore failed deleted pokemon , i see that too much later , dont have the ID , but no worrie , that just some karp / krabby jolly ha 20+ ( but i find many better one ) 

Edited by Pinkorabane

@Happymango

Other example with released pokemon system 

Check attentivly the place of pokemon before the Selected last karp before Release 
image.png.fbf05cd320b10b237bd56be0b7dbbb15.png

Now i go release this karp 

image.png.9c48580d2ad19b3246ecd36c22e7c883.png

All box ( exept the first pokemon ) are randomly changed :X 

On the left top side your PC, your PC is currently checked as arrange "sort by level". (white box)
Can you click on "default" and see if your pokemons still randomly change? (click on the box next to "default")

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love