Need help for weavile moveset

Sleidron

As the title says i need help for moveset weavile

i was thinking to pick (Poison Jab) (Brick Break) (Icicle Crash) (Night Slash) but i have no idea how to get this i have googled everything can someone help me plzzz

Brick break is a TM in Trainer's Valley. Nightslash I think it learns on it's own, maybe egg move. The other two, I'm not certain of. Perhaps someone else may have that answer. I hope I helped in some way, at least.

mM8upD5.gif

[glow=magenta]I am but a humble Former GM / Moderator.[/glow]

[glow=magenta]Do not PM me for ban concerns. I will either ignore or just delete them.[/glow]

143896 As the title says i need help for moveset weavile

i was thinking to pick (Poison Jab) (Brick Break) (Icicle Crash) (Night Slash) but i have no idea how to get this i have googled everything can someone help me plzzz

moved to pvp assistance section.

Well my considerable experience in the OU tier where weavile is the anti-meta gangster, but arguably, the best weavile set is :

Weavile @ Life Orb

Ability: Pressure

EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe

Jolly Nature

IVs: 29 HP

- Knock Off

- Icicle Crash

- Ice Shard

- Low Kick

Life orb is not in game and some moves might not be implemented but this should give you the idea of how weavile works, you knock off switch-ins, revenge kill with ice shard, icicle crash is dragon killer and low kick for ferro or coverage move. Replace life orb with nevermelt ice or blackglasses currently.

144135 Well my considerable experience in the OU tier where weavile is the anti-meta gangster, but arguably, the best weavile set is :

Weavile @ Life Orb

Ability: Pressure

EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe

Jolly Nature

IVs: 29 HP

- Knock Off

- Icicle Crash

- Ice Shard

- Low Kick

Life orb is not in game and some moves might not be implemented but this should give you the idea of how weavile works, you knock off switch-ins, revenge kill with ice shard, icicle crash is dragon killer and low kick for ferro or coverage move. Replace life orb with nevermelt ice or blackglasses currently.

Where is Low Kick tutor?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...