Battle Animations v2

Bahamut

This is more like a question than a suggestion. Well, it's both.

I've seen this topic: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7190 and you guys said the game does not support .gif files. How about apng files?

The topic was locked and I couldn't reply, so I'm sorry that I made a new one.

The beauty of pokemon is that an unskilled player is sometimes the greatest threat to a skilled player, because they have absolutely no idea of what they're doing.

well, I usually play at PRO, and farming pokemon ecc ecc i suffer a problem... i hate wait 2-3 secs for animation... i want press istantly run or attack or other... i really hope that in a future we can set the suppression of all animation

143929 well, I usually play at PRO, and farming pokemon ecc ecc i suffer a problem... i hate wait 2-3 secs for animation... i want press istantly run or attack or other... i really hope that in a future we can set the suppression of all animation

There is already an option to turn off all the animation. Check the option menu.

From 2015: I'm still here

143929 well, I usually play at PRO, and farming pokemon ecc ecc i suffer a problem... i hate wait 2-3 secs for animation... i want press istantly run or attack or other... i really hope that in a future we can set the suppression of all animation

There is already an option to turn off all the animation. Check the option menu.

I've checked yet and setted no animation and max speed of dialogues...

but i need to wait 2-3 sec for spawning of pokemon and animation of sliding... and this thing is weird for my mind :D (Buongiorno Gilda del Red Server)

Well, the best question is would it be smooth on the Android Port all together. Using animation would probably make the device it's running on lag or such though I can't confirm.

If there would be an option that would disable the animations, there wouldn't be any problems, right?

The beauty of pokemon is that an unskilled player is sometimes the greatest threat to a skilled player, because they have absolutely no idea of what they're doing.

Well, the best question is would it be smooth on the Android Port all together. Using animation would probably make the device it's running on lag or such though I can't confirm.

If there would be an option that would disable the animations, there wouldn't be any problems, right?

Apparently there is already an option to turn off animations so i dont see why would this be a problem at all ^^ And it would make pro like the best game ever