Internet bug

Alakazamboi

Alright so, I actually kinda mad bc PRO is not working for me. Everytime I get on the poor connection icon comes up then I get kicked out. My internet is completely fine bc it does not do this on my PS4 or any other mobile game I play. I have lost 3 boss battles bc of this and one I had a consecutive win streak against to gain reward pokemon from. I would very much like to know what is going on and what y'all are doing to fix it so I know what to expect. I also would like to ask if there is anyway y'all can reset boss battles. I lost to both bosses in saffron and the one in lavender. I'm okay with the loss to chuck and lavender town boss. But I would like to reset the boss in saffron next to the gym. Thank you for your time

On 5/31/2023 at 1:38 AM, Alakazamboi said:

Alright so, I actually kinda mad bc PRO is not working for me. Everytime I get on the poor connection icon comes up then I get kicked out. My internet is completely fine bc it does not do this on my PS4 or any other mobile game I play. I have lost 3 boss battles bc of this and one I had a consecutive win streak against to gain reward pokemon from. I would very much like to know what is going on and what y'all are doing to fix it so I know what to expect. I also would like to ask if there is anyway y'all can reset boss battles. I lost to both bosses in saffron and the one in lavender. I'm okay with the loss to chuck and lavender town boss. But I would like to reset the boss in saffron next to the gym. Thank you for your time

Same here. Please help us.

Edit: Solved 🙂

Edited by Kimberlyyoung

Hello @Alakazamboi and every player who is experiencing this issue,

I apologise for any inconvenience caused. Currently, there are instances where you may get disconnected unplanned and/or encounter the "Failed to load map" message. Our Developers are aware of this issue and actively working to identify the underlying cause, but so far, they have not been successful. Please be assured that the developers are actively addressing the problem and investigating its root cause. In the meantime, we kindly request your patience.

As for resetting the boss cooldown, unfortunately, I regret to inform you that due to rollbacks, there is currently no rightful method to reset your boss cooldown. Even if we may do it, it would be unfair to other players who may have experienced similar issues in the past.

Once again, I apologise for the lack of an immediate solution. I sincerely hope for your understanding and patience as we work towards resolving this issue. We hope that this all will be fixed as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Yverneas.