Can not evolve Riolu

Kishin2214

I tried to evolve it from lvl 95 respecting the evolution rules, it has maximum happiness (255) and during the daytime, between 10:00 and 20:00, it reached the level without evolving, I couldn't with the mysterious candy either

I attached pictures of everything

Is the first problem i have whit game help please :,v

image.png.ec1ae5f535c2adb222ddf5daf3efbc2b.pngimage.png.1c3af6f6cfae3b9005e9a0ed35b7d4cc.pngimage.png.8bcc34074489b2c2651691d395887430.png

Hello @Kishin2214.

For Happiness related evolutions, you need your Pokemon to Earn the happiness for it to trigger. This is why, if you keep leveling up after refusing the prompt once, it will not appear again. This is not a bug, but the intended way in our game.

Also, the Wiki isn't correct: you don't need to level up your Pokemon for it to evolve, it should evolve when reaching max happiness.

To lower the happiness, you have to make your Riolu faint against Wild Pokemons (as NPC battles and Knockout Drops don't reduce happiness). After that, just heal it at the Pokecenter, reach 255 happiness again, and the Evolution should trigger.

After following those steps, can you please tell me if your issue has been solved?

Looking forward to your reply.

Have a nice day

Caelestya