make the subway pokemon league sinnoh pc fonctional

Ursleepkiller

pls make the transmat system subway in service in the pokemon league sinnoh pokecenter  because this pc is too far from the nearest subway psynchiore pokecenter & its painful to get in & to go out from this way

image.png.a168a7359249b2c816febdb726ac1ad4.png

• 4 weeks later...

Diamond: The Underground and Poke Radar were amazing but it was so [hecking] slow.

Platinum: Massive improvement on Diamond speed wise, and some good postgame content. I can't think of many cons though.

Soulsilver/Heartgold: Probably the most content in a single Pokemon game ever, and one of the best Safari Zones too. Cons are the poor level curve especially in Kanto.

White 1: One of the best stories in a pokemon game, but the all new regional dex was a bit confronting, and some of the designs are controversial.

Black 2: Huge Improvement over one, with the integration of previous Pokemon, and some of the more interesting features like the world tournament and hidden grottos were amazing.  https://vlc.onl/  

Sun: Best looking game yet, the island dex system was pretty interesting as well. I didn't like how HMs were handled, and I don't like the change to fishing mechanics either.

Edited by C1arlos2